Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Drawing Nature, Science and Culture: Natural History Illustration

I'm joining this open online course from edX right now:


Drawing natural objects is a kind of art that I like to do in my spare time. It looks like a meditation by observing the details of the objects, absorb its energy and enjoy its beauty. There's no exactly same objects. Each has its own unique appearance.

And this morning, sadly I missed the first drawing submission to be assessed :(
It's my fault that I didn't pay attention to the deadline and note it in my calendar among my zillion to-do-list. Oh well.... I realized about 3 hours after they closed the submission :'(
Here what I drew for the (missed) first drawing submission:
Onion, Fern, Tiger Cowrie, and Mimusops Elengi




1 comment: