Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Fundamentals of Graphic Design from Coursera

Graphic Design is something that I really want to know about. As a children's book illustrator, surely this subject will enrich me in such a way. Thankfully Coursera offers this free online course this month and I join it undoubtedly.

And this is one of my assignment for week 3, about "Repeating Pattern":

It tells about a harvest time in Southeast Asian countries, where the farmers are busy processing the rice and their chicken get scattered rice abundantly on the ground.























Below were my design for week 1 about "Making Images, Making Meaning".
Here I choose bottle as my daily household object, and I gave them connotative meaning. 
If I put a tag "Drink Me" on the bottle  and the blue gown with white apron on it  was there, you'll get the message that it was Alice's bottle from Alice in Wonderland.
If I put a wine glass under a pouring bottle with something red flowing down, you'll see that it was a celebration.
And when you saw a paper inside a bottle floating on the sea, you will see that it was a drifted message from faraway place.

10 comments:


  1. I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information ExcelR Data Science Class In Pune

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy with your blog because your article is very unique and powerful for new reader.data science course in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts
    Digital Marketing Training Institutes in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have expressed a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon…
    Best Institute for Data Science in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. AI Patasala highly acclaimed Artificial Intelligence Course in the Hyderabad course is your ideal choice for a career in Artificial Intelligence.
    AI Course with Placements in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blog. I am delighted in perusing your articles. This is genuinely an incredible pursuit for me. I have bookmarked it and I am anticipating perusing new articles. Keep doing awesome!
    data analytics training in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time I visit here. I found such a large number of engaging stuff in your blog, particularly its conversation. From the huge amounts of remarks on your articles, I surmise I am by all accounts not the only one having all the recreation here! Keep doing awesome. It has been important to compose something like this on my site and you have given me a thought.
    business analytics course in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  8. 360DigiTMG offers the best Data Science certification course in the market with placement assistance. Get trained by IIT, IIM, and ISB alumni.

    Data Analytics Course in Calicut

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing.
    data science training

    ReplyDelete