Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2020

A New Anthropomorphic Illustrations

This year started with a not so good news, Covid 19 pandemic. To reduce the spread, Indonesian government asks us to make a social distance, by work from home, school from home and worship from home.
As a freelance children's book author/illustrator, it's not a big deal. I used to work from home, and my kids are homeschoolers too. But sometimes I still can feel the negative energy pressure surround me. People panic buying, hoax and rumours spreads. I can't find any ethanol, 70% alcohol nor hand sanitiser in shops around my house. Some vitamins like multivitamin, vitamin C and vitamin E are also gone.
I mostly avoid reading & opening news from social medias, except some trustable resources. We all need positive vibes.

This time I want to share some of my illustrations of an anthropomorphic (my favourite subject!) story. Hopefully my happiness and love in these illustrations  spread to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment